Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 7, Baby #2

So, we are officially seven weeks pregnant and can't be more excited! This pregnancy wasn't planned but by no way was this an accident. We look forward to having our little one here in early February or around there and look forward to lots of kisses and snuggles. I thought strating a blog would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone (especially since you know I like sending out tons of emails while pregnant)! hehehehe. Anyhow, I will try to post pics, videos, and updates often. We love you, talk soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James.
    I'll try to keep up with this blog once and awhile. Hope your feeling OK. Happy 4th of July.
    Hope you enjoy it. Say Hi to Isaac and Arie for me. Congradulations on the 3 years. Great!! Your a great MOM...
    Dad

    ReplyDelete